Saturday 29 November 2014

As I'm sure many of know, getting out of bed in the morning can be a downright struggle, but luckily today was the start of the weekend and I didnt start work until 12pm. This gave me plenty of time to indulge in some quality snuggle time witg my favourite Peter Alexander pyjamas.

One of my favourite things about Peter Alexander is how frequent new styles and patterns are released. I currently own several pairs of his pyjamas, and the particular pair I wore this morning were light pink and haf little poodles on them. Secondly I confidently confirm Peter Alexanders sleepwear is not only comfortable and lightweight, but also warm and durable! I find this really important when buying pyjamas as I hate materials that do not move, are too heavy, don't breathe or rip after one month of use!

I currently have my eye these gorgoeus short pj bottoms from Peter Alexander. They feature a rose print and french lace trim.



Too cute right?! Pj's in a cute pattern and nice material can make a lovely gift aswell. This pair is only $39.90 and can be purchased from Peter Alexanders website and stores or Myers and David Jones.

Speaking of pj's has made me tired and ready for bed now. Sweet dreams!
G xo
Next
This is the most recent post.
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer