Friday 28 November 2014

I love shopping for new clothes. Especially with good company! So now that the University semester has finished, today I finally had time to catch up with my close friend from high school, for none other than coffee, and to checkout the newly renovated Lakeside Shopping Center! As I knew we'd definitely be trying clothes on, I went for a simple yet chic outfit, pulled my hair back into a low bun and popped on my number one accessory for every outfit; my beloved Prada sunglasses!



Wearing...
Bag; Pigeonhole
Blouse; Theory
Shorts; River Island
Sunglasses; Prada
Shoes (not pictured); Point ballet flats from Aldo

As it's getting late, I will post what I bought tomorrow!

Bonne nuit for now
G

Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer